Thrak (stylised as THRAK) is the eleventh studio album by the band King Crimson released in 1995, the successor to the mini-album Vrooom (1994). This album was recorded in the double trio format of King Crimson. With the band consisting of two guitarists, two bassists and two drummers the opening track begins with all six musicians in the centre of the mix. Then as the track gets going they are split into two trios (guitar, bass and drums) with three going to the left channel and three going to the right
With this King Crimson album Thrak is back in her most famous occupation: Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Tony Levin and Adrian Belew-supplemented by two musicians. Thus actually two trios, which sometimes also play against each other. The 15 tracks of the cd range from instrumental guitar pieces (Vrooom, Coda: Marina Thrak, 475), drum beat-numbers (B'boom), quiet pop songs (Walking on air, One time) and some more uptempo numbers (Inner garden, Sex sleep eat drink dream)
Band Name King Crimson. Erscheinungsdatum 03 April 1995. Labels Virgin Records. Musik GenreProgressive Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen21.
Red is the seventh studio album by English progressive rock group King Crimson, released in 1974 by Island Records in the United Kingdom and by Atlantic Records in the United States. It was their last studio recording of the 1970s and the last before lead member Robert Fripp temporarily disbanded the group. Though their lowest-charting album at the time, spending only one week in the UK charts, Red has received critical acclaim.
King Crimson lyrics - 75 song lyrics sorted by album, including "The Court Of The Crimson King", "Epitaph", "In The Wake Of Poseidon". album: "THRAK" (1995). Coda: Marine 475 Dinosaur Walking On Air Inner Garden I People One Time Inner Garden II Sex, Sleep, Eat, Drink, Dream. album: "A Scarcity Of Miracles" (2011) (a King Crimson ProjeKct).
The only progressive rock band from the '60s to be making new, vital, progressive music in the '90s, King Crimson returned from a ten-year exile in 1995 with THRAK, their first album since 1984's Three of a Perfect Pair. As with the '80s band, Robert Fripp recruited singer/guitarist Adrian Belew, bassist Tony Levin, and drummer Bill Bruford for this incarnation of his classic band.
THRAK is a music studio album recording by KING CRIMSON (Eclectic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1995 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached.
|2||Coda: Marine 475||2:41|
|4||Walking On Air||4:34|
|7||Inner Garden I||1:47|
|12||Inner Garden II||1:15|
|13||Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream||4:48|
|15||VROOOM VROOOM: Coda||3:00|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Discipline Global Mobile
- Copyright (c) – Discipline Global Mobile
- Published By – Crimson Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Chapman Stick [Stick], Backing Vocals – Trey Gunn
- Coordinator – Opium (Arts) Ltd., Richard Chadwick
- Design [DGM Logo] – Steve Ball
- Design, CGI Artist [Computer Images] – Bill Smith Studio
- Electric Upright Bass [Upright Bass], Electric Bass, Backing Vocals – Tony Levin
- Engineer – David Bottrill
- Engineer [Assistant Recording Engineer] – Russell Kearney
- Engineer [Live Mixing] – George Glossop
- Engineer [Live Recording] – Noah Evens
- Guitar, Sounds [Soundscapes], Mellotron – Robert Fripp
- Guitar, Voice, Words By – Adrian Belew
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Tön Pröb*
- Music By – King Crimson
- Percussion [Acoustic & Electronic Percussions] – Bill Bruford, Pat Mastelotto
- Photography By – Lewis Mulatero
- Producer – David Bottrill, King Crimson
- Producer [Production Assistant], Edited By [Digital Editor] – David Singleton
- Sound Designer [Soundscape Assemblage], Composed By [Soundscape] – David Singleton
- Technician [Equipment And Stategic Liason] – John Sinks
- Technician [Tony Levin] – Michele Russotto
NotesRecorded and mixed at Real World Recording Studios, Box, UK: 24th October to 19th November, November 27th to December 4th 1994.
Mastered at Metropolis.
Digital Editing System: SADiE.
Mixed on Truth Monitors from Truth Acoustics.
Design and computer images © 1994 Bill Smith Studio, London.
Photography © 1994, Lewis Mulatero except cowboy and boxer.
KCCDY 1 , 7243 8 40313 2 9
All compositions published by Crimson Music / BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1995 Discipline Global Mobile © 1995 Discipline Global Mobile.
7243 8 40313 2 9 , UK: KCCDY 1
Printed in Italy.
7243 8 40313 2 9 , KCCDY 1
Made in Italy.
Comes in a crystal clear jewel case with eight page foldout booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24384 03132 9
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2505
- Matrix / Runout: 840313 2 @ 1 : 1 : 1
- Rights Society: BIEM/SIAE
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code (F:): PM 527
- Other (UK cat.#): KCCDY 1
- Price Code (I:): 072
|KCCDY 1, 7243 8 40313 2 9||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album)||Discipline Global Mobile, Discipline Global Mobile, Virgin, Virgin||KCCDY 1, 7243 8 40313 2 9||UK & Europe||1995|
|KCSP13||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album + DVD-V, Album, Multichannel, NTSC + RE,)||Panegyric, Discipline Global Mobile||KCSP13||UK & Europe||2015|
|PCCY-00002, PCCY 00002||King Crimson||THRAK (MD, Album, RE)||Canyon International, Canyon International, Discipline Global Mobile, Discipline Global Mobile||PCCY-00002, PCCY 00002||Japan||1997|
|PCCY-00700||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album)||Canyon International||PCCY-00700||Japan||1995|
|IECP-50013||King Crimson||THRAK (CD, Album)||WHD Entertainment, Inc.||IECP-50013||Japan||2008|