Written-By – Herbie Hancock. Written-By – Herbie Hancock. B2. Watermelon Man. Arranged By – H. Mason Written-By – Herbie Hancock. Flood (CD, Album, RE, RM). Sony Records. Flood (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat).
Complete sua coleção de Herbie Hancock. Flood (2xLP, Album, Promo, Gat).
Herbie Hancock and the Headhunters take to the road in the live double album Flood, recorded and released only in Japan. Contrary to the impression left by his American releases at this time, Hancock was still very much attached to the acoustic piano, as his erudite opening workout on "Maiden Voyage/Actual Proof" with his funk rhythm section makes clear
By: Herbie Hancock (1975, Jazz). More albums from Herbie Hancock: The Imagine Project by Herbie Hancock. Possibilities by Herbie Hancock. The Prisoner by Herbie Hancock. Takin’ Off by Herbie Hancock. Speak Like A Child by Herbie Hancock. Head Hunters by Herbie Hancock. Blow-Up (The Original Sound Track Album) by Herbie Hancock. View all albums . Flood. By: Herbie Hancock (1975, Jazz). 1. Introduction & Maiden Voyage.
Flood is the sixteenth and second live album by Herbie Hancock. It was originally released only in Japan in 1975 as a double LP, and features the Headhunters Band, performing selections from the albums Head Hunters, Thrust and Man-Child It remained a Japanese only release in all formats until a 2014 US CD reissue by Wounded Bird . 1975 live album by Herbie Hancock. Live album by. Herbie Hancock.
Dedication is the thirteenth album by American jazz pianist Herbie Hancock. It was recorded in Japan by Hancock alone in 1974 during a Japanese tour.
Flood (Herbie Hancock) - Pour les articles homonymes, voir Flood.
|A1||Introduction & Maiden Voyage||7:00|
|D||Hang Up Your Hang Ups||19:27|
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Recorded At – Shibuya Kokaido
- Recorded At – Nakano Sun Plaza
- Copyright (c) – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment Netherlands B.V.
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 36404
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 36405
- Bass [Fender Bass] – Paul Jackson
- Cover [Cover Art] – Noboyuki Nakanishi
- Cover [Cover Design] – Teruhisa Tajima
- Directed By – Keiichi Nakamura
- Drums – Mike Clark
- Engineer – Tomoo Suzuki
- Guitar – Blackbird McKnight*
- Percussion, Congas – Bill Summers
- Photography By – Shigeo Anzai
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synthesizer, Clavinet – Herbie Hancock
- Producer, Remix – David Rubinson
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Saxello, Bass Clarinet, Flute, Percussion – Bennie Maupin
NotesLive in Japan
Recorded Live at Shibayu Kohkaido, June 28, 1975, & Nakano Sun Plaza, July 1, 1975, Tokyo, Japan
© & ℗ 1975 CBS/Sony Inc.
This Version © & ℗ 2015 Licensed from Sony Music Entertainment Netherlands BV.
Barecode printed on a label stuck to the shrink wrap.
On the label stuck the the frontal wrap:
"180g Virgin Vinyl
High quality pressing
Pure Analog Audiophile Mastering"
Comes in lined paper inner sleeves with a 8-page booklet in Japanese and a Speaker Corners catalog.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 260019 714992
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten): SOPZ 98/99 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten): SOPZ 98/99 B
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A and B stamped): -36404-
- Matrix / Runout (Side C handwritten): SOPZ 98/99 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D handwritten): SOPZ 98/99 D
- Matrix / Runout (Sides C and D stamped): -36405-
|SOPZ 98~99||Herbie Hancock||Flood (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS/Sony||SOPZ 98~99||Japan||1975|
|WOU 9899||Herbie Hancock||Flood (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 9899||US||2014|
|SICP 10075||Herbie Hancock||Flood (SACD, Hybrid, Album, RE)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 10075||Japan||2007|
|SRCS 9341||Herbie Hancock||Flood (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Records||SRCS 9341||Japan||1997|
|40AP 565-6||Herbie Hancock||Flood (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||CBS/Sony||40AP 565-6||Japan||1977|