The Reverend Horton Heat - Liquor In The Front album mp3
The Reverend Horton Heat is the stage name of American musician Jim Heath (born 1959) as well as the name of his Dallas, Texas-based psychobilly trio. Heath is a singer, songwriter and guitarist. The group formed in 1986, playing its first gigs in Dallas's Deep Ellum neighborhood. Its current members are Jim "Reverend Horton" Heath on guitar and lead vocals and Jimbo Wallace on the upright bass.
Complete your The Reverend Horton Heat collection.
The Reverend Horton Heat. Redeye Distribution, Sub Pop Records (от лица компании "SUB POP"); LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music In. Regalias Digitales (Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (3).
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Rockabilly The Reverend Horton Heat. Liste des groupes Rockabilly The Reverend Horton Heat Liquor In The Front. ajouter les paroles de l'album. Ajouter un fichier audio. Nom du groupe The Reverend Horton Heat. Nom de l'album Liquor In The Front. Date de parution 05 Juillet 1994. Labels Sub Pop Records Interscope Records. Style MusicalRockabilly. Membres possèdant cet album2. 1. Big Sky. 2. Baddest Of The Bad. 3. One Time For Me. 4. Five-O Ford
BPM Profile Liquor in the Front. Album starts at 158BPM, ends at 120BPM (-38), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Reverend Horton Heat. We are the largest database of beats per minutes in the world. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs. bad guy (Billie Eilish). xxxx (Indian Summer). She (Tyler, the Creator).
Reverend Horton Heat. Liquor in the Front Tracklist. Baddest of the Bad Lyrics. Liquor in the Front Q&A. More Reverend Horton Heat albums. Laughin' & Cryin' With the Reverend Horton Heat. Show all albums by Reverend Horton Heat.
The Full-Custom Gospel Sounds of the Reverend Horton Heat. The Full-Custom Gospel Sounds of the Reverend Horton Heat is the second album by The Reverend Horton Heat. It was released in April 1993 on Sub Pop. The video for "Wiggle Stick" was featured on an episode of Beavis and Butt-head. Nurture My Pig" and "Wiggle Stick" were included in the Redneck Rampage video game soundtrack
Reverend Horton Heat (aka Jim Heath) always wanted to sound like the wildest, noisiest rockabilly guitarist on Earth, so it was fortunate that he crossed paths with Ministry braintrust Al Jourgensen during his brief spell as an advocate of roots music (and whatever happened to the Buck Satan project, Jourgensen's promised collaboration with Buck Owens?).
Album by Reverend Horton Heat. Five-O Ford. In Your Wildest Dreams. Cruisin' For A Bruisin'. I Could Get Used To It. Liquor, Beer & Wine. Rockin' Dog. The Entertainer. MusicBrainz: Liquor in the Front. this site: Liquor in the Front.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Baddest Of The Bad||2:27|
|3||One Time For Me||3:30|
|5||In Your Wildest Dreams||2:58|
|7||Cruisin' For A Bruisin'||3:20|
|8||I Could Get Used To It||1:58|
|9||Liquor, Beer & Wine
Written-By – D. Livingston*
|10||I Can't Surf||2:41|
Written-By – W. Shanklin*
Written-By – S. Joplin*
- Recorded At – Crystal Clear Sound
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Ltd.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Made By – Cinram
- Art Direction, Design – Kim Holt
- Bass, Vocals – Jimbo Wallace
- Drums – Jim "Reverend Horton" Heat* (tracks: 13)
- Drums, Vocals – Patrick "Taz" Bentley (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Engineer – Steve Spapperi
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Barry Goldberg , Jeff Lane
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Rust, Siavoch Ahmadzadeh*
- Guitar, Vocals – Jim "Reverend Horton" Heat*
- Illustration [Cartoon Illustrations] – Mosquito
- Keyboards, Accordion – Tim Alexander
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Al Jourgensen (tracks: 6, 10, 12, 13), Thom Panunzio (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11)
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Al Jourgensen
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Michael Lavine
- Piano – Patrick "Taz" Bentley (tracks: 13)
- Producer – Al Jourgensen
- Written-By – James C. Heath (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), J. Wallace* (tracks: 5, 10), P. Bentley* (tracks: 10)
NotesRecorded at Crystal Clear Studios, Dallas, TX. Mixed at Chicago Recording Co., Chicago, IL, The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA. Mastered at Future Disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 6544-92364-2 6
|SPCD 250||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (CD, Album, RP)||Sub Pop||SPCD 250||US||Unknown|
|92364-4||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (Cass, Album, Promo)||Interscope Records||92364-4||US||1994|
|SP 250||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (LP, Album)||Sub Pop, Interscope Records, Atlantic||SP 250||US||1994|
|92364-4||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (Cass, Album)||Interscope Records||92364-4||US||1994|
|SP 250||The Reverend Horton Heat*||Liquor In The Front (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Sub Pop , Interscope Records , Atlantic||SP 250||US||Unknown|