The Mandators – Imagination. Label: Tabansi – TTL 191. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Arranged By – The Mandators, . Backing Vocals – Judith Ezekoka, Vic Rollins Esebame. Backing Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Peggy Curtis Imanah. Bass Guitar – Isidore Modjo. Congas – Friday Pozo. Design – Ayo Abuhoro. Drums – George Atomba.
Imagination (LP, Album). POLP 158. The Mandators. The Mandators, Victor Essiet - One Love, One World (CD-ROM). Mystic Records (8). 0003.
Three years later, the Mandators released "Imagination," an album for which he toured, with a then unknown guitarist named Majek Fashek. After a three year hiatus, the Mandators released "Crisis," which swept the country like wildfire. Released on Polygram/Nigeria label, it was one of the first big commercial hits for African Reggae in Nigeria. Following "Crisis," the Mandators recorded three more records: "Rat Race," "Rebel" and "Storm.
Слушайте The Mandators и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Thanks And Praises - The Mandators. Get Together (Love One Another) - The Mandators. Hatred - The Mandators. Youths Awake - The Mandators. Wave - The Mandators. Rise To The Top (Nigeria) - The Mandators. Politician - The Mandators. Apartheid - The Mandators. Too Late - The Mandators.
Imagination is the tenth studio album by American R&B/soul vocal group The Whispers, released on November 30, 1980 by SOLAR Records. The album contains two singles which made the . Hot R&B charts: "It's a Love Thing", which peaked at number two in early 1981; and "I Can Make it Better".
From the very beginning, The Mandators' songs are masses centred. Songs like Rat Race, Rebel, Inflation, Youth Awake, Nation and the people, etc still stand the test of time. The event is sponsored by the reggae legend, Mr. Victor Essiet of The Mandators' fame.
As Nigeria's premier reggae band, The Mandators aren't in the vanguard of 1990s dancehall acts. Their sound echoes the classic 1970s rockers and Rastafarian mode, notably Bob Marley and the Wailers. While it would be unfair to label lead singer Victor Essiet a Marley imitator, he certainly has absorbed a lot, right down to his phrasing and enunciation. But Essiet and the Mandators are striving for their own style, and this 10-track introductory CD shows that they're finding their own niche.
|A1||Love In My Heart|
|A3||Mama Don't Cry|
|B1||Jeka Feran Arawa|
|B2||Bob Marley (Tribute)|
|B4||Another Sad Day|
- Record Company – Taretone
- Recorded At – Tabansi Recording Studio, Onitsha
- Mixed At – Tabansi Recording Studio, Onitsha
- Mastered At – Tabansi Mastering Department, Ikeja Lagos
- Produced For – Tabansi Music
- Produced At – Tabansi Records [Nig] Ltd
- Marketed By – Tabansi Records [Nig] Ltd
- Printed By – Tabs Press Ikeja
- Arranged By – The Mandators, J.S. Vic Tony*
- Backing Vocals – Judith Ezekoka, Vic Rollins Esebame*
- Backing Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Peggy Curtis Imanah
- Bass Guitar – Isidore Modjo*
- Congas – Friday Pozo
- Design – Ayo Abuhoro
- Drums – George Atomba
- Engineer – Abe Aaron*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Emma Kalu*, Remy Njoku
- Graphics [Lithography] – A.A. Allotey
- Lead Guitar, Synthesizer [Prophet V], Strings – Jake Sollo
- Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals [Lead], Backing Vocals, Written-By – Vic Tony Essiet*
- Management – Mr. Roland Okweji*
- Mastered By – Jesse Kpade
- Percussion, Engineer [Assistant] – Candido*
- Photography By – Homo*
- Piano – Orlando Suleiman, Sony Enang
- Producer – J. Sollo*
- Rhythm Guitar – Justin Naoussi (tracks: A3), Teddy Sule Lovin (Odoghi)*