Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer (reindeer) Had a very shiny nose (like a light bulb) And if you ever saw it (saw it) You would even say it glows (like a flash light) All of the other reindeer (reindeer) Used to laugh and call him names (like Pinocchio) They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph) Play in any reindeer games (like Monopoly)
Video Here Comes Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. We Like to Have Christmas. 4. Here Comes Santa Claus, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
1. Here Comes Santa Claus Lyrics. 2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Lyrics. Gene Autry Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Gene Autry Lyrics.
Here comes Santa Claus Here comes Santa Claus Right down Santa Claus Lane Vixen, Blitzen And all his reindeer Pulling on the reins Bells are ringing Children singing All is merry and bright Hang your stockings And say your prayers 'Cause Santa Claus Comes tonight Here comes Santa Claus Here comes Santa Claus Right down Santa Claus Lane He's got a bag. That's filled with toys For boys and girls again Hear those sleigh bells Jingle jangle What a beautiful sight Jump in bed Cover up your head 'Cause Santa Claus Comes tonight Here comes Santa Claus Here comes Santa Claus Right.
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again '87. 12714 jam sessions, chords: From our blog
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Here Comes Santa Claus (Down Santa Claus Lane) - Fox Trot
Written-By – Autry*, Haldeman*
|B||Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Fox Trot
Written-By – Marks*
- Record Company – Sparton Of Canada Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side label): CCO 5184
- Matrix / Runout (A Side runout stamped): CCO 5184 1c
- Matrix / Runout (B Side label): CCO 5185
- Matrix / Runout (B Side runout stamped): CCO 5185 1A