Celebrate Me Home is the debut solo album from Kenny Loggins, released in 1977. The album, Loggins' first since splitting from Loggins and Messina, represents a slight move away from the folk-rock leanings of his previous recordings towards a more polished, soft rock sound.
Nightwatch is the second solo album from Kenny Loggins, released in 1978 (see 1978 in music).
Album · 1977 · 10 Songs. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: The Greatest Hits of Kenny Loggins. Outside - from the Redwoods (Live).
Lead Vocals – Kenny Loggins. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Band Name Kenny Loggins. Album Name Celebrate Me Home. Erscheinungsdatum April 1977. Labels Columbia Records. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0.
BPM Profile Celebrate Me Home. Album starts at 173BPM, ends at 109BPM (-64), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kenny Loggins.
Kenny Loggins and his band go beyond this realm with this album, truly spiritual and amazing material here. One person found this helpful. Such a smooth voice, with a wonderful smooth jazz sound to his music, simply incredible. I think I wore out the old vinyl of this! Many thanks to you Kenny for sharing some of the most soulful smooth jazz music of all time.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – John Townsend
|A2||If You Be Wise
Lyrics By – Jim Webb*
|A3||I Believe In Love
Lyrics By – Alan & Marilyn Bergman
|A4||Set It Free||6:00|
|A5||Why Do People Lie||4:35|
|B1||Enter My Dream||5:20|
|B2||I've Got The Melody (Deep In My Heart)
Written-By – Patti Austin
|B3||Celebrate Me Home
Music By – Bob James
Music By – David Foster
|B5||You Don't Know Me
Written-By – Cindy Walker, Eddy Arnold
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jon Clarke, Vince Denham
- Backing Vocals – George Hawkins (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B3), Gwen Guthrie (tracks: B1, B2), Ken Loggins* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B3), Lani Groves (tracks: B1, B2), Patti Austin (tracks: B1, B2)
- Bass – George Hawkins (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Bouzouki, Mandolin – Lee Ritenour (tracks: A2)
- Congas – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A4, B4)
- Cowbell – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: B4)
- Design – Tom Steele*
- Design [Lettering] – Martin Donald
- Directed By, Arranged By [Strings, Horns] – Bob James
- Drums – Harvey Mason (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B3), Steve Gadd (tracks: B2, B4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy MacDonald , Frank Jones , Jim "Skeeter" Boyer*
- Flute, Clarinet – Vince Denham (tracks: B3)
- Guitar – Dean Parks (tracks: A4, B1), Eric Gale (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B4, B5), Hiram Bullock (tracks: A2), Hugh McCracken (tracks: A3, B3), Lee Ritenour (tracks: A1 to A3, B1), Robben Ford (tracks: A2 to A5, B1, B3), Steve Khan (tracks: B2, B4)
- Keyboards – Bob James (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5)
- Lead Vocals – Kenny Loggins
- Lyrics By – Eva Ein (tracks: A4, A5, B4), Kenny Loggins (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B3, B4)
- Mandolin, Bouzouki, Other [Mandola] – Tommy Tedesco (tracks: A2)
- Music By – Kenny Loggins (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Oboe, English Horn, Flute, Clarinet – Jon Clarke (tracks: B3)
- Organ – Richard Tee (tracks: A1)
- Percussion – Laudir De Oliveira (tracks: A4, A5, B1, B3), Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A2, A4), Steve Forman (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B3)
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Producer – Bob James
- Producer, Engineer – Phil Ramone
- Recorder – Jon Clarke (tracks: A3)
- Saxophone, Woodwind – Jon Clarke (tracks: A4, A5, B3), Vince Denham (tracks: A4, A5)
- Tambourine – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A1, A3, B4)
Notes1983 Japanese reissue as part of CBS/Sony's "Sailing Summer '83" series.
Made in Japan
|PC 34655||Kenny Loggins||Celebrate Me Home (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 34655||US||1977|
|PC 34655||Kenny Loggins||Celebrate Me Home (LP, Album, Promo)||Columbia||PC 34655||US||1977|
|CBS 81852||Kenny Loggins||Celebrate Me Home (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 81852||Italy||1977|
|SICP-5484||Kenny Loggins||Celebrate Me Home (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP-5484||Japan||2017|
|CBS 81882||Kenny Loggins||Celebrate Me Home (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 81882||UK||1977|