Listen free to Jawbox – Tongues, Ones and Zeros (Tongues, Ones & Zeros). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Tongues, Ones and Zeros. Overview (current section).
Jawbox - Ones and Zeros (7 version) 3:00. Had! by neckcarpenter. B&B 7"s by JHSavage. Xaman, DeadMouse, Brian Damager, ChrisCrass, BooBooRecords.
Artists Jawbox Novelty Ones & Zeros. Ones & Zeros Jawbox. Unknown Submit Tempo. We don't know the tempo for this song, sorry :( But wait, you do!
Jawbox was the fourth and final album by Jawbox. The album was released by TAG, a subsidiary of Atlantic Records. In the months following the album's release, the band was dropped from TAG and thus from Atlantic. The album is much more commercial than its predecessor, For Your Own Special Sweetheart.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Voice – Bill Barbot
|B||Ones & Zeros
Voice – Jay Robbins*
- Pressed By – MPO
- Recorded At – Oz Studios, Baltimore, MD
- Bass – Kim Coletta
- Design, Graphics – Jay*
- Drums – Adam Wade
- Engineer – Iain Burgess
- Engineer [Assistant] – Drew Mazurek
- Guitar – Bill Barbot, Jay Robbins*
- Photography By [Band Photo By] – Jim Saah
- Producer – Iain Burgess, Jawbox
NotesRecorded 9/91 at OZ Recording Studio, Baltimore MD.
©1992 Made in France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side A): MPO DIS 61 V A1 FAT JAY RIDING A MOTORCYCLE
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side B): MPO DIS 61 V B1 ODORLESS COMMERCIALISM
|DIS61V||Jawbox||Tongues / Ones And Zeros (7", TP)||Dischord Records||DIS61V||US||1992|