Faces is the tenth studio album by the R&B band Earth, Wind & Fire released on October 14, 1980 on ARC/Columbia Records. The album reached number 2 on the Billboard Top LPs chart, number 10 on the Billboard Top Soul albums chart and number 10 on the UK Albums chart. Faces was certified Gold in the US by the RIAA. Faces was partly recorded in the Caribbean island of Montserrat and produced by EWF leader Maurice White. Artists such as Fred Wesley and Toto's Steve Lukather guested on the album.
We were really being a self-contained band. It’s easy to hear that sense of integration and self-assurance in Faces. In many ways their first album of the ‘80s encapsulates everything the band learned and accomplished over the course of the ‘70s. During that period, White and his ever-evolvin. ore.
Complete your Earth, Wind & Fire collection. Earth, Wind & Fire - Faces.
Earth, Wind & Fire. Faces (2xLP, Album, Emb). Earth, Wind & Fire. Faces (2xLP, Album, Gat).
Faces is the tenth studio album by the R&B band Earth, Wind & Fire released on October 14, 1980 on ARC/Columbia Records. 1980 studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire. Нравится слушателям: Elvis Presley, Luther Vandross, The Beatles. Constellations: The Universe of Earth, Wind & Fire. The Best Of. Earth, Wind & Fire's The Promise. Live in Rio. That's The Way Of The World: Alive In '75. The Duets Album/ Breathless.
All lyrics from Faces album, popular Earth, Wind & Fire songs with tracklist and information about album. by Earth, Wind & Fire. Labels Columbia, ARC (3), CBS/Sony. David Foster, James Newton Howard, Jerry Peters, Verdine White, Garry Glenn, Brenda Russell, Maurice White, Philip Bailey, Ralph Johnson, Al McKay, Arlene Matza, Eduardo Del Barrio, Fred White, Howard McCrary, Jean Hancock, Larry Dunn, Ross Vannelli, Roxanne Seeman, Valerie Carter. Lyrics By. Brenda Russell, Maurice White, Philip Bailey.
Faces is a jazz related rnb music album recording by EARTH WIND & FIRE released in 1980 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. EARTH WIND & FIRE - Faces. Filed under Jazz Related RnB By EARTH WIND & FIRE.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Let Me Talk
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyArranged By [Strings] – David FosterComposed By – Al McKay, Larry Dunn, Maurice White, Philip Bailey, Ralph Johnson, Verdine White
|2||Turn It Into Something Good
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyArranged By [Strings] – James Newton HowardComposed By – James Newton Howard, Maurice White, Valerie Carter
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyComposed By – Al McKay, Fred White, Larry Dunn, Maurice White, Philip Bailey, Verdine White
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyArranged By [Strings] – David FosterComposed By – Brenda Russell , David Foster, Maurice WhiteSaxophone [Solo] – Don Myrick
Arranged By [Horn, Strings] – Tom Tom 84Composed By – Eduardo Del Barrio, Maurice White, Philip Bailey
|6||Back On The Road
Arranged By [Horn, Strings] – Tom Tom 84Composed By – Al McKay, Maurice WhiteGuitar [Solo] – Steve Lukather
|7||Song In My Heart
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyArranged By [Strings] – David FosterComposed By – Brenda Russell , Garry Glenn, Maurice White
|8||You Went Away
Arranged By [Horn, Strings] – Erich BullingComposed By – Philip Bailey, Ross VannelliGuitar [Solo] – Steve Lukather
|9||And Love Goes On
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyArranged By [Strings] – David FosterComposed By – Brenda Russell , David Foster, Larry Dunn, Maurice White, Verdine White
Arranged By [Horn, Strings] – Erich BullingComposed By – Eduardo Del Barrio, Maurice White, Philip Bailey, Roxanne SeemanTrombone [Solo] – Louis Satterfield
|11||Take It To The Sky
Arranged By [Horn, Strings] – Tom Tom 84Composed By – Garry Glenn, Larry Dunn, Maurice WhiteGuitar [Solo] – Johnny Graham
|12||Win Or Lose
Arranged By [Strings] – Jerry PetersComposed By – Jean Hancock, Jerry Peters
|13||Share Your Love
Arranged By [Horn, Strings] – Tom Tom 84Arranged By [Strings] – David FosterComposed By – Garry Glenn, Maurice White
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyComposed By – Arlene Matza, Howard McCrary, Maurice White
Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry HeyArranged By [Strings] – David FosterComposed By – Larry Dunn, Maurice White, Philip Bailey, Verdine WhiteHorn [Horn Solo] – Don Myrick, Rahmlee Michael Davis
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Japan International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Japan International Inc.
- Bass – Verdine White
- Bells [Uncredited], Bells [Orchestra Bells, Uncredited] – Gary Coleman
- Cello – Albert Gill, Buell Neidlinger, Dennis Karmazyn, Earl Madison, Frederick Seykora, Jacqueline Lustgarten, Larry Corbett, Marston Smith, Louise Zeyen*, Miguel Martinez , Olivier Nils*, Nina Deveritch, Raymond Kelley*, Ronald Cooper
- Concertmaster – Assa Drori, Harris Goldman, Janice Gower
- Design, Art Direction – Roger Carpenter
- Drums, Percussion – Fred White
- Engineer – Ernie Sheesley, Franklin Allen, Geoff Irons, George Morgan, Jeff Borgeson, John Silcott, Mark Touchy, Ray Gonzales, Reuben , Robert Wolstein, Ron Pendragon, Steve Jackson , Tchad Thompson, Wally Heider
- French Horn – Alan Robinson, Arthur Maebe*, George Price, Marilyn Robinson, Vincent DeRosa
- Guitar – Johnny Graham, Marlo Henderson, Steve Lukather
- Harp – Dorothy Jeanne Ashby*
- Illustration [Photo-light Illustration] – Kevin Lyman
- Keyboards – David Foster, Garry Glenn
- Keyboards, Organ – Jerry Peters
- Management [Exclusive Representation] – Cavallo-Ruffalo Management
- Mastered By – Michael Reese*
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa, Ralph Johnson
- Photography By [Assistant] – C. Ness
- Photography By [Inside Cover] – Bruce W. Talamon*
- Photography By [Outside Cover, Poster] – Jim Shea
- Photography By [Stylist] – Franzie Moore*
- Piano, Synthesizer, Programmed By [Synthesizers] – Larry Dunn
- Producer, Vocals, Drums, Kalimba – Maurice White
- Recorded By – George Massenburg
- Recorded By, Mixed By – George Massenburg, Ken Fowler
- Saxophone [Uncredited] – Jeff Clayton
- Saxophone, Flute – Fred Jackson Jr.*, Lawrence Williams*
- Tenor Saxophone – Andrew Woolfolk
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Don Myrick
- Trombone – William Reichenbach*, Fred Wesley, George Bohanon, Louis Satterfield
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Chuck Findley, Gary E. Grant*, Jerry Hey, Michael Harris, Nolan Smith Jr.*, Oscar Brashear, Steve Madaio
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Rahmlee Michael Davis
- Tuba – John Johnson*
- Viola – Allan Harshman, Barbara Thomason, Brenton Banks, Bryana Sherman, David Schwartz, Gareth Nuttycombe, Harry Hyams, Herschel Wise, James Ross*, Laury Woods, Leanna Sherman, Marilyn Baker, Patricia Matthews, Renita Koven, Roland Kato, Rollice Dale, Ronald Strauss*
- Violin – Arkady Shindelman, Barry Socher, Bernard Kundell, Don Palmer*, Endre Granat, Gina Kronstadt, Glenn Dicterow, Haim Shtrum, Harold Dicterow, Henry Ferber, Henry Roth, Irvin Giller*, Isabelle Daskoff, Jack Gootkin, Janet Lakatos, Jerome Reisler, Jerome Webster, John Wittenburg*, Joseph Goodman, Joseph Shoenbrun, Joy Lyle, Karen Jones , Mari Tsumura Botnick*, Mark Cargill, Marvin Limonick, Mary Lundquist, Michael Markman, Michael Nowack*, Norman Carr, Pavel Farkas, Reginald Hill, Bobby Dubow*, Robert Jung , Robert Lipsett, Ron Clark, Ronald Folsom, Shari Zippert, Sheldon Sanov, Sid Page, Sidney Sharp, Sidney Sharp, Vicky Sylvester, William Henderson , William Kurasch
- Vocals, Congas, Percussion – Philip Bailey
Notes℗&© 1980 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured by Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988009 611624
- Barcode (String): 4988009611624
- ASIN (in amazon.co.jp): JP: B00005N0IV
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥1,800
|KC2 36795||Earth, Wind & Fire||Faces (2xLP, Album, Ter)||ARC , Columbia||KC2 36795||US||1980|
|CBS 88498||Earth, Wind & Fire||Faces (2xLP, Album, Emb)||Suzy||CBS 88498||Yugoslavia||1980|
|CBS 88498||Earth, Wind & Fire||Faces (2xLP, Album, Gat)||CBS||CBS 88498||Europe||1980|
|SICP 20361-2||Earth, Wind & Fire||Faces (2xCD, Album, RE, Blu)||Sony Records Int'l, ARC||SICP 20361-2||Japan||2012|
|AGP 85/86||Earth, Wind & Fire||Faces (2xLP, Album)||CBS||AGP 85/86||South Africa||1980|