The End of Everything is the second studio album by Voodoo Child, a pseudonym of American electronica musician Moby. It was released in July 1996 by record labels Trophy, Mute and Elektra. The End of Everything was released on July 16, 1996 by record labels Trophy and Mute. version of the album featured Moby's name on the cover, in addition to "Voodoo Child", and was released by Elektra on July 29, 1997, over a year after its international release
1) Voodoo Child is an alias used by electronic artist Moby. So far, he has released two albums under the Voodoo Child moniker: The End of Everything; a collection of slow, relaxing music, and Baby Monkey; an upbeat electronica disc. New York, USA. 2) French heavy metal band with one album, Adrénaline (1985). 3) British psychedelic band with one album, Acid Tales and Mermaids (1986).
Guest appearances by CHRIS LETCHFORD (guitar solo on "The End Of Everything"), JAKUB ZYTECKI (guitar solo on "Paper Moon") and GARY HOLGATE (double bass on "Wombat Astronaut"). Artwork by Alex Pryle at Dead Crown Design. Wombat Astronaut" co-written with Luke Martin. Mastering & additional drum engineering by Versed Audio, UK. Everything else written, performed & mixed by Plini.
See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created - September 6, 2012.
Album · 2013 · 11 Songs. The Beginning and the End of Everything Josh Pyke. Listen on Apple Music.
Voodoo Child Richard Melville Hall Moby The End Of Everything Trophy Records FLAC Electronic House Ambient. Uploaded: 2009-12-16 21:28:04 GMT.
Voodoo Child (Slight Return) is Jimi Hendrix, he wrote it and everything, obviously, but Voodoo Chile is Stevie Ray Vaughn's take on it, which is also amazing. But I could be wrong. It is at the end of Electric Ladyland and the technical term for it is "reprise. Slight Return revisits the epic jam Voodoo Chile in a short little statement. The reason people think THIS is "Voodoo Chile" is largely due to the fact most people are familiar with Stevie Ray Vaughn's cover of the song. A lot of younger folks were introduced to Jimi Hendrix's music through this backdoor.
|6||Slow Motion Suicide||7:08|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trophy Records
- Copyright (c) – Trophy Records
- Distributed By – RTM
- Distributed By – Disc
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Little Idiot Music
- Pressed By – EMI Uden – 2568163
- Written-By, Producer – R. Hall*
NotesReleased as a white tray jewel case.
On disc: Made in EU.
On back cover: Made in Great Britain
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016025 681631
- Label Code: LC 5834
- Matrix / Runout: EMI uDEN 2568163 @ 1 1-1-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 15CF
- Rights Society: bel / BIEM
|CDIdiot1||Voodoo Child||The End Of Everything (CD, Album)||Trophy Records||CDIdiot1||UK||1996|
|62092-2||Voodoo Child | Moby||Voodoo Child | Moby - The End Of Everything (CD, Album, Promo)||Elektra||62092-2||US||1997|
|CDIDIOT1||Voodoo Child||The End Of Everything (CD, Album)||Gala Records , Trophy Records||CDIDIOT1||Russia||2008|
|62092-2||Voodoo Child | Moby||Voodoo Child | Moby - The End Of Everything (CD, Album)||Elektra||62092-2||US||1997|
|MUTE IRS 972.107, CDIdiot1, CD Idiot 1||Voodoo Child||The End Of Everything (CD, Album)||Intercord Record Service, Trophy Records, Trophy Records||MUTE IRS 972.107, CDIdiot1, CD Idiot 1||Germany||1996|