Here's the real scoop on Lil Wayne "Lights Ou. The album is one of the best Cash Money albums to date. All of his songs is good but here are the songs that stand out and make the album the best: 1. Get Off The Corner - Kinda similar to Tha Block Is Hot but Get off Tha Corner I think is better. Nice background effects during the hook. This song will make you bop your head (10/10) 2. Hit U Up - Nice beat to the song. Lights Out features Wayne at his best, and showcases a variety of music. et of the Corner (8/10)-The hit, and typivcal catchy CM Hook . n the Grind (7/10)-While Wayne isn't the best lyracist, he maximizes his voice. In On the Grind, he varies his flow and voice to enject "life" into a tired topic of shippin' keys.
08 Break Me Off (feat. Big Tymers & Official)4:25. 10 Wish You Would4:14. You can use sites like VirusTotal if you are still unsure. If you appreciate what we do, you can help us out by. Donating any amount of bitcoins to: FxsGou4fH8YHps. Becoming an author (uploading and posting various types of music). Contact us here if you’re interested. Sharing streethiphop on social media (even if you don’t have any followers).
More songs by Lil Wayne. Hot Lil Wayne - No Remorse (Unofficial) 3 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - The Lost Carter (Unofficial) 3 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV (Deluxe) 5 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V 5 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - Millionaire’s Row 6 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - Around The World (feat Natalie La Rose) 7 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V (Deluxe) 8 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - In This House (feat. Gucci Mane) 8 months Rap. Hot Lil Wayne - What About Me (feat
Lights Out is the second studio album by American rapper Lil Wayne. It was released on December 19, 2000, by Cash Money Records and Universal Records. The album debuted at number 16 on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 116,000 copies its first week. On June 12, 2001, the album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
American rapper Lil Wayne has released twelve studio albums, one collaborative album, three compilation albums, two extended plays, and twenty mixtapes. Wayne made his album debut in 1999, with Tha Block Is Hot, which was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. His later albums, Lights Out released in 2000, and 500 Degreez, released in 2002, attracted minor attention. In 2004, he released the first of his infamous Carter series, with Tha Carter
Lil Wayne – Beef (Lights out). Lil Wayne – Realized (Lights out). Lil Wayne – Everything. 2000- Lights Out)Lil Wayne – Get Off the Corner. Fratellanza – Strange Clouds. Lil Wayne – Get off the corner (Lights out). LIL WAYNE Lights Out (2000) – let s go. 4:22. 16. Lil Wayne – Let s Go. 5:03. Lil Wayne, Hot boys & Mannie Fresh – Shine (Lights out). Lil Wayne ft Hot Boys – Hit U Up. 5:10. Lil Wayne Lights Out (2000) – Hit U Up. 4:25. Big Tymers, Unplugged & Mannie Fresh – Break me off (Lights out). 18. Lil Wayne – Act a Ass. 4:06. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dar. :41. Princessa v kedax – Get Your Shine On.
Lil Wayne, DJ Spin, Whiiite. Swag on a Usual Remix. Lil Wayne, Zoey Dollaz, Marley G. 2018 сингл feat. Zoey Dollaz & Lil Wayne. Mike WiLL Made It. 2018.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Intro (Watch Them People)||0:34|
|2||Get Off The Corner||4:46|
|3||On The Grind||3:52|
|4||Hit U Up
Featuring – Hot Boys
|6||F**k Wit Me Now||4:34|
Featuring – Big Tymers
|8||Break Me Off
Featuring – Big Tymers, Unplugged
|10||Wish You Would||4:14|
Featuring – Hot Boys
Featuring – Big Tymers
|18||Act A A**
Featuring – B.G.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cash Money Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Cash Money Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Universal Records
- Marketed By – Universal Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Recorded At – Cash Money Studios
- Mixed At – Cash Money Studios
- Recorded At – Circle House Studios
- Mixed At – Circle House Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Published By – Money Mack Music
- A&R [Assistant] – Elaine Lee
- Art Direction – Dino Delvaille
- Artwork, Design – Pen & Pixel Graphics
- Bass [Lead Bass] – Rick "The Man"*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ray Seay
- Executive-Producer, Product Manager – Bryan Williams , Ronald Williams
- Keyboards [Assistant] – Bearwolfe*
- Management – Big Money Management
- Mastered By – James Cruz
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Keyboards – Mannie Fresh
- Written By – D. Miller (tracks: 8), E. Pack (tracks: 8), R. Boykins (tracks: 8), S. Boyd (tracks: 8), T. Burnside (tracks: 8)
- Written-By – B. Williams* (tracks: 7, 16), B. Thomas*, C. Dorsey* (tracks: 4, 12, 18), D. Carter*, T. Virgil* (tracks: 4, 12), T. Grey* (tracks: 4, 12)
NotesManufactured and distributed in Canada
- Track 12: duration printed on back cover: 5:01. Actual duration noted above.
- Track 16: duration printed on back cover: 4:53. Actual duration noted above.
- Track 19: duration printed on back cover: 4:25. Actual duration noted above.
- Recorded at Cash Money Studios & Circle House Studios.
- Mixed at Cash Money Studios & Circle House Studios.
- Mastered at Sony Music Studios, N.Y.C.
All tracks published by: Money Mack Music/BMI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42286 09112 9
- Matrix / Runout: 4228609112 #01201Y02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
|422 860 911-2||Lil Wayne||Lights Out (CD, Album, RP)||Cash Money Records, Universal Records||422 860 911-2||US||2000|
|422 860 911-4||Lil Wayne||Lights Out (Cass, Album)||Cash Money Records, Universal Records||422 860 911-4||US||2000|
|422-860-910-2||Lil Wayne||Lights Out (CD, Album, Cle)||Cash Money Records||422-860-910-2||US||2000|
|422 860 911-2||Lil Wayne||Lights Out (CD, Album)||Cash Money Records, Universal Records||422 860 911-2||US||2000|