Titan de la salsa Tracklist. Titan de la salsa Q&A. More Alberto Barros albums. Tributo a la salsa colombiana 2. Tributo a la salsa colombiana.
The 2006 release from Colombian salsa king Alberto Barros, Titan de la Salsa, finds the composer/trombonist continuing his mix of gentle rhythm piano, a hot brass section, and subtle percussion in eight new tracks. Menéate," the album's opener, is a fun, catchy song, with crisp Latin beats, an electric bass, and a short trumpet break
Pagina oficial de ALBERTO BARROS para contrataciones oficina directa. cial - Suscríbete al canal de Youtube ww. outube. sBOipvNKePA61H5A - Menciona tu país. Etiqueta a 2 amigos. Serán 3 ganadores por país, el ganador se sabrá el 2 de Junio
Concurrently, Barros made his full-length solo album debut in 1995 with El Titan de la Salsa, a live set on Sony. In 2001, he was nominated for his first Latin Grammy for his work on Grupo Niche's Propuesta. He also issued a series of acclaimed independently released albums including Alberto Barros y Su Titanez de la Salsa (2003), Alberto Barros y Su Titanez de la Salsa en Vivo (2004), Titan de la Salsa (2006), and Mano a Mano (2008). In 2005, Barros was again nominated for and won his first Latin Grammy for his production on Marc Anthony's Valio la Pena. Alberto Barros - Bonita Y Mentirosa. Tributo a la salsa Colombiana Tribute to Colombian Salsa - Part 1. Alberto Barros - Por Retenerte. Alberto Barros - El Hombre Que Yo Amo. "Alberto Barros" - Gotas de lluvia (Tributo a la Salsa Colombiana).
This is the second album from this artist as a solo, he was the founder and arranger and owner of "Los titanes " from colombia, this is a must for salsa lovers. he has help produce and arrange some of mark anthony songs and besides him been an oustanding trombon player.
Listen to Titan De La Salsa in full in the this site app. Play on this site. 2006 Musical Productions.
Concurrently, Barros made his full-length solo album debut in 1995 with El Titan de la Salsa, a live set on Sony.
88 alberto barros - sobredosis live ( dj bill ) daikimix salsa 2013. Current track: La Rebelion - Alberto Barros (Percusión)La Rebelion - Alberto Barros (Percusión). Drop your files here.
|4||Perdi El Control||4:36|
- Copyright (c) – RMM Records & Video Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RMM Records & Video Corp.
- Manufactured By – Bellaphon
- Arranged By – Alberto Barros (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5), Carlos Vivas (tracks: 9), Jose Aguirre (tracks: 6), Ramón Sanchez (tracks: 7, 8, 10)
- Bass – Daniel Silva
- Coro – Adolfo Barros, Martha Castro
- Coro, Mixed By, Trombone, Producer, Directed By – Alberto Barros
- Coro, Vocals – Jose Nuevo
- Design [Artwork By] – Drago*
- Executive-Producer – Ralph Mercado
- Percussion – Luisito Quintero
- Piano – Carlos Vivas, Milton Salcedo
- Vocals – Alvaro Pava, Kike Sanchez
- Written-By – Alberto Barros
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4003099796225