Album Name Only the Strong Survive. Data de lançamento 25 Agosto 1991. Membros têm este álbum3. Recorded live at Jakobsstadion (Monsters of Rock), Basel, Switzerland, 25/08/1991.
Album Name Only the Strong Survive. Erscheinungsdatum 25 August 1991. Musik GenreHard-Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0.
This release has been blocked from sale in the marketplace.
Only the Strong Survive" is a song written by Jerry Butler, Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff and originally sung in 1968 by Jerry Butler, released on his album The Ice Man Cometh. It was the most successful single of his career, reaching on the Billboard Hot 100 and was for two weeks on the Billboard Black Singles Chart, in March and April 1969, respectively.
|1-2||Shoot To Thrill||5:37|
|1-3||Back In Black||4:21|
|1-4||Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be||4:49|
|1-5||Fire Your Guns||3:37|
|2-1||Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap||5:11|
|2-2||Highway To Hell||3:52|
|2-3||That's The Way I Wanna Rock & Roll||5:02|
|2-4||Let There Be Rock||18:54|
|2-6||For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)||6:43|
- Distributed By – M.G.R. Records
- Pressed By – Ghe-San Disc
- Bass Guitar – Cliff Williams
- Drums – Chris Slade
- Lead Guitar – Angus Young
- Lead Vocals – Brian Johnson
- Rhythm Guitar – Malcolm Young
- Written-By – A. Joung*, R. Scott* (tracks: 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, 1-6, 1-7, 1-9, 1-10, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 2-5), B. Johnson* (tracks: 2-3, 2-6), M Young*
NotesRecorded live at Jakobsstadion (Monsters of Rock), Basel, Switzerland, 25/08/1991.
METAL CRASH worldwide distribution by M.G.R. Records S.r.l.
Via Lamarmora 33/3 - 16035 Rapallo (GE) Italy - Fax: 39-2-57402890.
8-page booklet with notes in English and Italian
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): GHE. SAN. DISC MECD2051
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): GHE. SAN. DISC MECD2052
- Rights Society: SIAE