Lubricated Goat - Paddock Of Love album mp3
Complete your Lubricated Goat collection.
Lubricated Goat was an Australian noise rock band of the 1980s. They achieved brief notoriety for playing on a television program naked, with only their instruments. Lubricated Goat was formed by Stu Spasm (real name Stuart Grey).
Lubricated Goat - Paddock of Love - Full Album Cassette Tape Rip - 1989GetLoFi. The tape is for sale ww. etlofi. Crunt is the eponymously titled debut studio album of Crunt, released in 1993 by Trance Syndicate. TRACK LISTING: "Theme from Crunt" "Swine". New fence for the goat paddockKreekyTree Farm. Maude and Millie move into their new digs tonight. For the Galliformes, we're talking poultry!Stoney Creek Heritage Farm.
Album Paddock of Love. The Spectator Lyrics. Behind two window eyes Lurks the Spectator Behind two window eyes Lurks the Spectator Discreet of participation, pation, pation He waits for some incentive to participate But it never comes He will not take part Will not take part Will not participate. Standing in a room full of people And pivoting to take in full view He feels like a lighthouse Deserted lighthouse. Killed by his own shadow. Paddock of Love Lubricated Goat. 1. In the Raw. 2. Funeral on a Spit.
Studio album by. Lubricated Goat. 22 August 1987 (1987-08-22) – 2 August 1988 (1988-08-02). Sound Barrier and Trackdown Studios, Sydney, Australia Contents.
Lubricated Goat - In the Raw (1988). Lubricated Goat – Paddock of Love. Lubricated Goat 10-12-1990 Green Street Station.
Lubricated goat psychedelicatessen full album hq sound. Lubricated Goat are an Australian noise rock band which originally formed in 1986 by t Stu Spasm. They achieved brief notoriety in November 1988 for appearing nude on the ABC TV program Blah Blah Blah, wearing only their instruments and shoes.
Songs in album Lubricated Goat - Plays The Devil's Music (1987). Jason The Unpopular. Cant Beleive We're Really Making Love. 03:21 192 Кб/с 29. 10.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||In The Raw||4:25|
|A2||Funeral On A Spit
Bass – Stu Spasm
|A3||All Too Sane||3:47|
|B1||On The Gear||6:30|
|B3||He Moves In Mysterious Ways||3:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Black Eye Records
- Copyright (c) – Black Eye Records
- Published By – Maverick Music
- Recorded At – Sound Barrier Studios
- Recorded At – Trackdown
- Backing Vocals – Jody , Lachlan McCleod, Ron Hadley
- Bass – Nick Barker (tracks: A3, A4, B5, B6)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Guy Maddison
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – Lubricated Goat
- Drums, Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Brett Ford
- Engineer – Dave Boyne (tracks: A1 to A5, B4 to B6), Tim Ryan (tracks: A6, B1 to B3)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Pete Hartley
- Producer – Stu Spasm
- Saxophone – Adrian (tracks: A3, B6)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer, Noises [Bottle Smashing] – Stu Spasm
NotesA1 to A5, B4 to B6 recorded SoundBarrier
A6 to B3 recorded Trackdown
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A (Etched Backwards)): THIS IS A SATANIC MESSAGE AND ALL WHO READ IT SHALL PERISH !
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): SMX 69571 BLACK LP-5-A-2 8B
- Matrix / Runout: SMX 69572 8B BLACK L.P. 5-B-2 DB MY GENITALS, YOUR LUNCH........
|BLACK LP 5||Lubricated Goat||Paddock Of Love (LP, Album)||Black Eye Records||BLACK LP 5||Germany||1990|
|BLACK CD 5||Lubricated Goat||Paddock Of Love (CD, Album)||Black Eye Records||BLACK CD 5||Germany||1988|
|ARR 89169-4||Lubricated Goat||Paddock Of Love (Cass, Album)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||ARR 89169-4||US||1989|
|ARR 89169-1||Lubricated Goat||Paddock Of Love (LP, Album)||Amphetamine Reptile Records||ARR 89169-1||US||1989|