It was the group's first foray into soul music and was heavily influenced by the R&B of Motown and Stax Records (artists such as Stevie Wonder). Lead single and opening track, "Wild Honey", became a minor hit with only a short chart stay. Its follow-up "Darlin'" reached the US Top 20. The album itself reached number 24 in the US and number seven in the UK.
Contact My daffodils music album on Messenger. 9 January 2016 ·. 500 Views. My daffodils music album Stephen Devassy. thank you sir. See all. Videos.
The nose has bundles of twigs in springtime, pencil cases, honey, grassy meadows, apricots and pears. The mouthfeel is thin with no cling. The body has pencil shavings, oranges, apricots, honey and cinnamon. The finish has pencil shavings, pears and cinnamon. Water brings out thick, brief whorling that doesn't mottle. The nose gains much more apricot and loses some of the wood notes - now more like polished wood than shavings. The body gains more orange and cinnamon, and loses much of the pencil shavings. The finish gains more cinnamon. A complicated dram with plenty going on.
Play The Daffodils hit new songs and download The Daffodils MP3 songs and music album online on Gaana. play all. start radio. Thank you for showing interest in ''.
And the arrangements dominated by daffodils of every variety and shade.
swim to shore by the daffodils, released 26 November 2011 1. you should just be playin guitar 2. it's true 3. nobody's watching 4. now who wants me 5. light by the stereo 6. motorboat 7. fantastic 8. this jacket 9. erase me 10. valley of love 11. springtime 12. cryin over you 13. sucha sucka 14. little buddy 15. hotpants 16. swim to shore 17. down in a hollow recorded at olgabowl, orcas island. produced by bruce harvie and the daffodils. Got it. + add. album. all songs written by james reisen and performed by the daffodils. original artwork by jessica bonin. ships out within 3 days.
Don't Go. The Daffodils. Never Have to Fall in Love. Wondering Why. You Don't Ever Go Nude .
|1||All I Have To Do||2:13|
|4||When She Smiles||4:44|
|5||She Makes Me Feel Better||3:24|
|8||The Way We Live Our Lives||2:41|
|9||A Heart Of Stone||3:43|
|11||Take Me Back To My Dreams||2:57|
|12||Make Yourself Free||3:54|
- Copyright (c) – Hot Stuff
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hot Stuff
- Published By – Svenska Energy Rekords & Publishing AB
- Pressed By – DADC Austria
- Backing Vocals – Frida Möller Johnson
- Bass Guitar – Stefan Nilsson
- Drums – Bengt Johnson
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dino Viscovi, Perra Andersson
- Lyrics By – A Giselsson (tracks: 8), Hans Nilsson , Perra Andersson (tracks: 8)
- Music By – Hans Nilsson (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 13), Perra Andersson (tracks: 5, 8)
- Organ, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Piano – Johan Stentorp
- Photography – Karl Vicktor Olsson
- Vocals – Hans Nilsson
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7393412013120
- Rights Society: BIEM / ncb
- Label Code: LC 8433
- Matrix / Runout: A0000170375-0101 12 A1 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94B0
|TCM 001 CD||The Daffodils||Honey (CD, Album)||TCM Musikproduktionsgesellschaft mbH||TCM 001 CD||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||1996|