Family Jewels is a compilation DVD by the hard rock band AC/DC, featuring the group's music videos, live clips and promotional videos from 1975 to 1991. It was released by Albert Productions and Epic Music Video on 28 March 2005. The first disc contains videos from the Bon Scott era (1975–1980), such as the band's first TV appearance and a performance on television ten days before Scott died. The second disc contains material from the Brian Johnson era (1980–1991) such as the videos for Back in Black.
AC/DC - Family Jewels has been added to your Cart. in CDs & Vinyl Classic Rock Album-Oriented Rock (AOR).
Family Jewels " Track Info. AC/DC Album Art AC/DC. Ballbreaker - Album Art. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. High Voltage - Art and Tracklist. Rock or Bust - Album Art. Stiff Upper Lip - Album Art. Live at River Plate. Stiff Upper Lip Live. For Those About to Rock - Album Art. Black Ice - Album Art. Family Jewels. No Bull - Art and Tracklist. AC/DC Live - Art and Tracklist. If You Want Blood - Album Art. Back in Black - Album Art. Highway To Hell - Album Art.
Family Jewels is a compilation DVD by the hard rock band AC/DC, featuring the group's music videos, live clips and promotional videos from 1975 to 1991. The first disc contains videos from the Bon Scott era, such as the band's first TV appearance and a performance on television ten days before Scott died. The second disc contains material from the Brian Johnson era such as the videos for Back in Black.
Family Jewels or The Family Jewels may refer to: A male's testicles (as a slang term). Family Jewels (Central Intelligence Agency), a set of reports on the CIA's illegal activities. Family Jewels (AC/DC album), a two-disc compilation DVD by the hard rock band AC/DC, featuring the group's music videos, live clips and promotional videos from 1975 to 1991. The Family Jewels (Marina and the Diamonds album), 2010 album by Marina and the Diamonds.
Following hard on the heels of Iron Maiden's vault-scouring examination of their earliest years, AC/DC give their entire career a similar jolt by diving into the archives of (predominantly) Australian television appearances to illustrate their early years in positively eyeball-shattering style. The first of the two discs that makes up Family Jewels, documenting the Bon Scott years, is probably the most interesting, just as disc two, with Brian Johnson, is probably the most familiar
Family Jewels is the definite collection for any AC/DC fan to enjoy the early days, later days and every other little thing that the band has ever had up their sleeve. This amazing two-disc collection does great progress and donest let you miss you a thing. The first disc is what I call the Bon Era, whoch takes you through tons of videos, promo clips, and live performance the boys took part in from the early 70's to late 79', just ten months before Bon's death. And also includes the 84' short movie, 'Fly On The Wall', which features 5 songs from the album. This DVD collection is not to be missed. Wether you just got into the band and want their biggest hits on DVD, or are the biggest fan out there, no doubt in the world this DVD needs to be in your hands. AC/DC- Family Jewels.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Baby Please Don't Go
Written-By – J. Williams*
|1-4||It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll)
Bagpipes – Rats Of Tobruk Pipe Band
|1-7||Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap|
|1-8||Dog Eat Dog|
|1-9||Let There Be Rock|
|1-10||Rock 'N' Roll Damnation|
|1-13||Flying Thing / Rocker|
|1-14||Whole Lotta Rosie|
|1-15||Shot Down In Flames|
|1-16||Walk All Over You|
|1-17||Touch Too Much|
|1-18||If You Want Blood (You've Got It)|
|1-19||Girls Got Rhythm|
|1-20||Highway To Hell|
|2-2||Back In Black|
|2-3||What Do You Do For Money Honey|
|2-4||Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution|
|2-5||Let's Get Up|
|2-6||For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)|
|2-7||Flick Of The Switch|
|2-9||Fly On The Wall|
|2-11||Sink The Pink|
|2-13||Shake Your Foundations|
|2-14||Who Made Who|
|2-15||You Shook Me All Night Long|
|2-17||That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll|
|2-20||Are You Ready|
- A&R – Arnaud Durieux, Sam Horsburgh*
- Art Direction, Design – Smay Vision
- Artwork [Colorist] – Gary Scarpulla
- Bass – Cliff Williams (tracks: 1-10 to 2-20), Mark Evans (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9)
- Creative Director [Dvd Menu] – Fred Salkind
- Design [Menu] – David Rodgers , Frank Ruggiero
- Drums – Chris Slade (tracks: 2-18 to 2-20), Phil Rudd (tracks: 1-10 to 2-6), Simon Wright (tracks: 2-7 to 2-17)
- Edited By – Penny Elliott Hays
- Edited By [Additional] – David Shulman , Paul Rachman
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Maria Triana, Todd Whitelock, Woody Pornpitaksuk
- Film Producer [Dvd Producer] – John Jackson
- Film Producer [Post Production Producer] – Michael Rubenstein
- Film Technician [Dvd Authoring] – Marc Stecker, Mike Nack
- Lead Guitar – Angus Young
- Mastered By [Live Tracks] – Joseph M. Palmaccio, Vic Anesini
- Mastered By [Studio Tracks] – George Marino
- Producer [Audio Post] – Mike Fisher
- Producer [Audio Produced For Dvd] – Al Quaglieri
- Producer [Original Sound Recording] – Robert John "Mutt" Lange* (tracks: 1-15 to 1-20), Vanda & Young (tracks: 1-3, 1-4, 1-6, 1-8 to 1-10, 1-12, 1-13)
- Rhythm Guitar – Malcolm Young
- Supervised By [Audio Supervision] – Mike Fraser
- Vocals – Bon Scott (tracks: 1-1 to 1-20), Brian Johnson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-20)
- Written-By – Angus Young (tracks: 1-2 to 2-20), Bon Scott (tracks: 1-2 to 2-20), Brian Johnson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-16), Malcolm Young (tracks: 1-2 to 2-20)
NotesDisc 1) 1975-1980 - Bon Scott years.
Disc 2) 1980-1993 - Brian Johnson years.
The DVDs come in a digipak with one booklet.
Carries a green logo according to the law for the protection of the youth in Germany. The version AC/DC - Family Jewels has the same logo in blue.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099720 286592
- Label Code: LC 00199
- Other (On Discs & Digipak): 2028659000
|E2D 58843||AC/DC||Family Jewels (2xDVD-V, Comp, NTSC)||Epic Music Video, Albert Productions||E2D 58843||US||2005|
|132307, 9 202865||AC/DC||Family Jewels (2xDVD-V, Comp, RP, NTSC, Dig)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Epic Music Video||132307, 9 202865||Brazil||2007|
|82876866469||AC/DC||Family Jewels (2xDVD-V, Comp, PAL)||Albert Productions||82876866469||Australia||2006|
|2028659||AC/DC||Family Jewels (2xDVD-V, Comp, RE, PAL)||Epic Music Video, Albert Productions, Sony BMG Music Entertainment||2028659||Germany||2007|
|07464 58843 2||AC/DC||Family Jewels (2xDVD-V, Comp, NTSC)||Albert Productions, CMV Enterprises||07464 58843 2||US||2005|