Amarok is Mike Oldfield's 13th album, and was released in 1990. Oldfield originally conceived it as an "angry, protest album", showcasing his musical technique. It is presented as a single sixty-minute track of continuous, uninterrupted but constantly changing music. Oldfield's relationship with Virgin Records had become increasingly fraught.
Amarok is the second studio album by black metal band Nargaroth. It contains different versions of older songs as well as previously unreleased material. On the front part of the cassette inlay, the following is specified about the songs: "Herbstleyd": different version taken from promo. Black Spell of Destruction": Burzum cover song. Shall We Begin" and "Into the Void": taken from the Herbstleyd Demo '93 (remastered).
Amarok is the 13th record album by Mike Oldfield, released in 1990. It is considered by fans to be his most distinctive work: a single sixty-minute track of continuous, uninterrupted but constantly-changing music. Virgin Records had been trying to convince Oldfield to release a sequel to Tubular Bells, though probably more for the name recognition than anything else, particularly as Oldfield's contract was due to expire
Amarok is a music studio album recording by AMAROK (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 2001 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. 1. I'm A Rock (2:17) 2. Fieldmour I (9:10) 3. Fieldmour II (6:37) 4. Avalon (3:16) 5. Fieldmour III (8:36) 6. Lavera (3:32) 7. Aqu (2:54) 8. Meriba (6:51) 9. Seya (6:30) 10.
Progressive Rock Amarok (PL). 队列表 Progressive Rock Amarok (PL) Amarok. Band Name Amarok (PL).
A slight African theme can be singled out around the edges of Amarok, as Oldfield employs such instruments as bongo and clay drums, mixed in with ukulele and flamenco guitar. The sound of a toothbrush can be heard in one part of the album, as his unique combinations of noises and effects make up the bulk of this average sounding album. As much as the instruments are interesting to listen to, the rhythms and the syncopations that zigzag and intermingle come up short in leu of a final product.
|1||I'm A Rock|
- Acoustic Guitar – Michał Wojtas
- Bass Guitar – Michał Wojtas
- Classical Guitar – Michał Wojtas
- Drums – Krzysztof Pitula
- Electric Guitar – Michał Wojtas
- Electric Piano – Michał Wojtas
- Engineer – Maria Strzednicka, Robert Strzednicki
- Executive Producer – Mieczysław Stoch
- Flute – Joanna Jaworz-Dutka
- Layout – Apocalypse Production, Mittloff
- Mastered By – Grzegorz Piwkowski
- Mixed By – Maria Strzednicka, Robert Strzednicki
- Music By – Bartosz Jackowski (tracks: 2, 3), Michał Wojtas (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Organ – Michał Wojtas
- Percussion – Michał Wojtas
- Performer – Michał Wojtas
- Photography By – Magda Strzednicka
- Sampler – Michał Wojtas
- Synthesizer – Michał Wojtas
- Violin – Małgorzata Stoch
- Voice – Agnieszka Dudek, Bartosz Jackowski, Marta Wojteczek, Robert Strzednicki
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 906395 769216
|AMS 029R||Amarok||Amarok (CD, Album)||Ars Mundi||AMS 029R||Poland||2001|