Jessica Chapnik, Ben Lee - The Square: Original Songs From And Inspired By The Square album mp3
In 2009, Jessica Chapnik Kahn (Appleonia) and Ben Lee did the soundtrack for the Australian thriller "The Square", directed by Nash Edgerton, with 11 songs from and inspired by the film. In 2009, Jessica Chapnik Kahn (Appleonia) and Ben Lee did the soundtrack for the Australian thriller "The Square", directed by Nash Edgerton, with 11 songs from and inspired by the film.
In 2008 Chapnik Kahn recorded the soundtrack for the Australian film The Square, directed by Nash Edgerton. All songs were written and produced by Ben Lee, and sung by Chapnik Kahn Following this album, Chapnik Kahn re-invented her solo persona as Appleonia, a character inspired by mythology and Prince’s film Purple Rain.
The Square Soundtrack (2008) OST. Find Your Soundtrack. The Square was released in the year 2008, some songs of the official soundtrack are No Secrets by The Angels, Deck The Halls by The Woronora River Public School, Feed The Fire by Jessica Chapnik Kahn, How Lovers Pray by Jessica Chapnik Kahn. All songs were written and produced by Ben Lee, and sung by Chapnik Kahn. The album was nominated for both an AFI Award and an Australian Recording Industry Association ( ARIA ) Fine Arts Award for "Best Original Soundtrack". Following this album, Chapnik Kahn re-invented her solo persona as Appleonia, a character inspired by mythology and Prince ’s film Purple Rain. In 2013, Chapnik Kahn teamed with musician Nadav Kahn and scored the film Despite the Gods, a documentary directed by Penny Vozniak which closely follows the journey of director Jennifer Chambers Lynch as she makes her film Hisss in India.
Ben Lee & Jessica Chapnik - Sand. ben lee. sultry voices. Posted by 1 site,. Who The Bloody Hell Are They? Follow Jessica Chapnik - ‘Sand’ ( mp3 ) Jessica Chapnik is a new name to me but. on Aug 3rd, 2008 →.
Check Jessica Chapnik: Ben Lee, Appleonia, Music, Social entertainment powered, Seeker, Spider, Legend, 08 June 2018, Argentine Australian, Australian. Music video for 'Sand' written by Ben Lee and performed by Jessica Chapnik from the soundtrack for THE SQUARE directed by Nash Edgerton. The video is directed by Sean Kruck and, YouTube. Music video for 'No Such Thing' written by Ben Lee and performed by Jessica Chapnik. Australian songwriters inspired by Raj Kapoor's 'Ghar Aaya Mera. Bollywood meets ethno art pop in the release of Australian songwriters Jessica Chapnik Kahn and Nadav Kahn's first single from their soundtrack for the film Despite the Gods. Directed by Penny Vozniak, and shot in India,. Jessica Chapnik (Anna Brighton) The Confessor and Seeker Society
Temas en este album: 01. When I Pray for You – Dan + Shay 02. Keep Your Eyes On Me – Tim McGraw & Faith Hill 0. Bani Muñoz (16) Barak (13) Bbtek (1) Bear Hug Band (2) Beautiful Eulogy (1) Ben Scoggin Band (1) Bengie (8) Benjamin Dunn And Friends (2) Bernardo Stamateas (1) Beth Moore (1) Bethany Worship (1) Bethel Music (21) Beto Silva (1) Betsy (1) Betsy Hernández (1) Biblia (21) Bill Gothard (1) Biografías (2) Birdhouse Worship (1) BJ Putnam (6) Blanca (11) Blest (7) Blues
Benjamin Michael Lee (born 11 September 1978) is an Australian musician and actor. Lee began his career as a musician at the age of 14 with the Sydney band Noise Addict, but focused on his solo career when the band broke up in 1995. He appeared as the protagonist in the Australian film The Rage in Placid Lake (2003). He has released eleven solo studio albums.
The Square is a 2008 Australian neo-noir thriller film directed by Nash Edgerton, written by his brother Joel Edgerton and Matthew Dabner, and starring David Roberts and Claire van der Boom. Based upon an original idea by Joel, the project was written and then shelved by the actor because he felt it was not strong enough. It was only made after his director brother Nash read the script and convinced him it could be filmed as a thriller . Like that movie, The Square uses the trappings of film noir to explore a moral universe in which connivers and crooks are their own worst enemies. Best Original Soundtrack Album. Ben Lee Nic Johns Jessica Chapnik. Australian Film Institute.
Two decades deep into his recording career, Ben Lee is comfortable in his skin - comfortable enough to indulge in a bit of unrepentant positivity on Love Is the Great Rebellion, his tenth solo album. Thanks in part to Brad Wood's gleaming production - he previously helmed Lee's 2009 album The Rebirth of Venus - Love Is the Great Rebellion is big, bright, and cheerful, but much of its relentless optimism is due to none other than the singer/songwriter himself, who is eager to spread good vibes wherever his songs are sung.
|1||How Lovers Pray|
|3||Let Go Of Everything|
|4||Suburbs Of Love|
|7||No Such Thing|
|8||Why Don't You Come Over|
|9||This Life Is Sweet|
|10||Feed The Fire|
- Recorded At – Sonora Recorders
- Recorded At – The Color Lab
- Mixed At – Clifton Studios
- Mastered At – Little Red Book Mastering
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Mushroom Music Publishing
- Pressed By – Technicolor, Australia
- Acoustic Guitar – Ben Lee (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9), Nic Johns (tracks: 2, 9)
- Backing Vocals – Ben Lee (tracks: 2 to 5, 7), David Dyas (tracks: 2, 4), Jon Siebels (tracks: 9), Nic Johns (tracks: 2, 4, 7)
- Baritone Guitar – David Dyas (tracks: 6)
- Bass – Nic Johns (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 7, 9 to 11)
- Design, Artwork – Jeremy Saunders
- Drums – Dean Butterworth (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9, 10), Matthew Morgan (tracks: 10), Nic Johns (tracks: 1, 8)
- Electric Guitar – Ben Lee (tracks: 1, 3 to 5), David Dyas (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 9), Nic Johns (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 10, 11)
- Engineer – Matthew Morgan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Constable
- Fiddle – Sara Watkins (tracks: 6, 9)
- Handclaps – Matthew Morgan (tracks: 2)
- Keyboards – Nic Johns (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 9 to 11)
- Lap Steel Guitar – David Dyas (tracks: 3, 6, 8, 9)
- Mixed By – Jon Siebels
- Percussion – Dean Butterworth (tracks: 2, 3, 8), Matthew Morgan (tracks: 1, 7), Nic Johns (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 11)
- Piano – Ben Lee (tracks: 10), Nic Johns (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Producer – Ben Lee, Nic Johns
- Synthesizer – Jon Siebels (tracks: 1), Nic Johns (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Tape Op – Brent Demone
- Trombone – Geoff Cecil (tracks: 2, 7, 10)
- Trumpet, Handclaps, Electric Guitar – Jack Green (tracks: 2)
- Violin – Sara Belle (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 11)
- Vocals – Jessica Chapnik
- Written-By – Angie Hart (tracks: 5), Ben Lee
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9332727013409
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L283
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6L04