Menthol - Danger: Rock Science. Album: Danger: Rock Science, 2002. Provided to YouTube by Redeye Distribution. Danger: Rock Science! · Menthol. Danger: Rock Science. 2002 Parasol Records. Released on: 2002-10-22. Auto-generated by YouTube.
International Center For The Study Of Rock, Chicago, IL. Private Studios, Urbana, IL. Submit Corrections.
Menthol - Strange Living. Album: Danger: Rock Science. Download Menthol - Strange Living. Danger: Rock Science: Best 2 songs. Menthol - The Guiding Hand 02:58. Menthol - Future Shock 05:35. Menthol: best 2 tracks. Menthol - The Guiding Hand Danger: Rock Science, 2002 02:58. Menthol - Future Shock Danger: Rock Science, 2002 05:35.
He signed to DJ Lethal's Lethal Records and recorded a solo album titled Planet Rock, which was never released after the label folded. He didn't make an appearance on the Clik's 2002 group album The Chosen Few, being the only member of the "Great 8" not to appear. He made his official return to Duck Down in 2005, making appearances on Sean Price's Monkey Barz album and Smif-N-Wessun's Smif 'N' Wessun: Reloaded album.
Rock Science & John Hughes 2000/Bitter Feud" (Rare). Menthol - Bedheaded, Redeyed, And Bewildered. Menthol - Dry Heaves (Of The Well-Adorned). Menthol - USA Capable.
|1||Danger : Rock Science!||2:58|
|2||The Guiding Hand||2:58|
|6||The Sun's Rays||2:50|
|8||What's Your Rationale?||3:21|
|9||A Bitter Feud||3:34|
- Manufactured By – Parasol Records
- Distributed By – Parasol Records
- Copyright (c) – Mother Of All Music
- Recorded At – Engine Studios
- Recorded At – The International Center For The Study Of Rock
- Recorded At – Private Studios
- Mixed At – Private Studios
- Mastered At – Private Studios
- Designed At – Ohiogirl
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By – Andy Mueller
- Bass, Vocals – Joel Spencer
- Booking [Booking Representation, @] – Tantrum Booking*
- Booking [Booking Representation] – Matt Suhar
- Design, Photography By [Photo Assistance By] – John Fuller
- Drums, Percussion – Colin Koteles
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Andy Boznak, Laurent Bichara, Marianne De Ley, Mike Siegel , Sean Johnson
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jonathan Pines
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Balthazar De Ley, Chris Brickley
- Guitar [Guitars] – Henry Frayne
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Percussion – Balthazar De Ley
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jonathan Pines
- Producer [Produced By] – Balthazar De Ley
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Menthol
- Synthesizer [Additional Synthesizer] – John David Hiler* (tracks: 6)
Engine Studios, Chicago IL
International Center For The Study Of Rock, Chicago IL
Private Studios, Urbana IL
Manufactured and distributed by Parasol.
© 2002 Mother of All Music [ASCAP]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ***1/1DCA12032* DANGER: ROCK SCIENCE!
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: IFPI F701
- Rights Society: ASCAP