John Rzeznik / James Newton Howard - Walt Disney: Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) album mp3
John Rzeznik, James Newton Howard - Planeta Do Tesouro (Uma Trilha Sonora Original De Walt Disney Records) (CD, Album). Treasure Planet (CD, Promo). Treasure Planet: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (2xCD, Album).
This is a list of albums released by Walt Disney Records, including studio albums, soundtrack albums, compilation albums, and remix albums released by the label. This list of songs or music-related items is incomplete; you can help by expanding it. Cinderella (1950). Alice in Wonderland (1951). 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954). Lady and the Tramp (1955). Sleeping Beauty (1959). 101 Dalmatians (1961). Babes in Toyland (1961). Walt Disney's Fun With Music (1961).
Released: 31 Dec 2001. This Compilation ℗ 2002 Walt Disney Records, Inc. More By James Newton Howard. See All. The Dark Knight (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for the movie Treasure Planet composed by James Newton Howard, released by Walt Disney Records in 2002. With the score for Treasure Planet - Disney's take on Robert Louis Stevenson's classic novel Treasure Island - James Newton Howard continues the successful collaboration with Walt Disney Pictures. With the past Howard/Disney collaborations (Dinosaur and Atlantis) and the possibility of some bold adventurous pirate music in mind, this is a score many have been looking forward to. And while I have to admit it's not the score I had hoped for, it's still a good, and at times excellent, effort, with a couple of really great highlights.
With his score to the effects-heavy Disney dazzler Dinosaur, James Newton Howard proves there's no emotion or action he's beyond evoking with convincing bravado through his prodigious command of melody. Beginning with the water-pure, exploratory, near new-agey opening track, "Inner Sanctum/The Nesting Grounds," Howard sets his listeners up for a range of emotions.
Writers John Rzeznik. More Walt Disney Records albums. Coco (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Moana (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Show all albums by Walt Disney Records.
James Newton Howard's third Disney animated score is a solid if predictable effort in the composer's signature larger-than-life orchestral vein. Like the previous Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet is pure Disney formula, balancing rousing action, cornball comedy, and bittersweet romance in bold, broad strokes. What sets it apart from its predecessor is the presence of Gaelic whistles and fiddles, as well as a fiery electric guitar that adds a dash of rock & roll to Howard's otherwise conventional symphonic sensibilities.
instrumental movie soundtrack. songs i absolutely love. I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme) - John Rzeznik.
Walt Disney Records – Hercules: An Original Walt Disney. 500 x 500 jpeg 112kB. CD Album - James Newton Howard - Dinosaur: An Original. 700 x 545 jpeg 181kB.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–John Rzeznik||I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme)
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – David CampbellBass – Chris ChaneyCoordinator [Production Coordinator] – Cheryl JenetsDrums – Gary NovakKeyboards – Jamie MuhoberacPercussion – Luis ConteProgrammed By – Andrew Scheps, Carmen RizzoTechnician [Guitar Tech] – Brett AllenWritten-By, Vocals, Guitar – John Rzeznik
|2||–BBMak||Always Know Where You Are
Bass – Paul BushnellCoordinator [Production Coordinator] – Cheryl JenetsDrums – Abe Laboriel, Jr.*Guitar – Greg Suran, John Rzeznik, Tim PierceKeyboards – Jamie MuhoberacProducer [Associate] – Jon LindRecorded By – Ken AllardyceTechnician [Guitar Tech] – Brett AllenTechnician [Protools] – Doug McKean, Eric FergusonWritten-By – John Rzeznik
|3||–James Newton Howard||12 Years Later||2:44|
|4||–James Newton Howard||To The Spaceport||1:56|
|5||–James Newton Howard||Rooftop||2:33|
|6||–James Newton Howard||Billy Bones||2:26|
|7||–James Newton Howard||The Map||0:59|
|8||–James Newton Howard||Silver||2:40|
|9||–James Newton Howard||The Launch||2:42|
|10||–James Newton Howard||Silver Comforts Jim||3:23|
|11||–James Newton Howard||Jim Chases Morph||3:18|
|12||–James Newton Howard||Ben||2:32|
|13||–James Newton Howard||Silver Bargains||2:58|
|14||–James Newton Howard||The Back Door||4:19|
|15||–James Newton Howard||The Portal||5:05|
|16||–James Newton Howard||Jim Saves The Crew||4:37|
|17||–James Newton Howard||Silver Leaves||5:08|
- Art Direction [Album Art Direction] – Luis M. Fernandez*
- Art Direction [Cover Art Creative Direction] – Federico F. Tio
- Artwork By [Cover Art] – John Blas
- Composed By – Alasdair Fraser (tracks: 7), James Newton Howard (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Conductor [Choir] – Nick Ingman (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Pete Anthony (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Design [Album Design] – Eric Tan, Marcella Wong
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Kira Lewis (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Engineer [Assistant Recordist], Score [Scoring Crew] – David Marquette (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Engineer [Assistant], Score [Scoring Crew] – Chris Barrett (tracks: 3 to 17), Jake Jackson (tracks: 3 to 17), Jay Selvester (tracks: 3 to 17), Koji Egawa (tracks: 3 to 17), Marc Gebauer (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Executive Producer [Album] – Chris Montan
- Fiddle [Solo Fiddles] – Alasdair Fraser (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen (tracks: 1, 2)
- Mastered By [Album] – Dave Collins (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1, 2)
- Orchestrated By – Brad Dechter (tracks: 3 to 17), James Newton Howard (tracks: 3 to 17), Jeff Atmajian (tracks: 3 to 17), Jon Kull (tracks: 3 to 17), Pete Anthony (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Performer [Choral Master] – Jenny O'Grady (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Producer – James Newton Howard (tracks: 3 to 17), Jim Weidman (tracks: 3 to 17), Rob Cavallo (tracks: 1, 2)
- Producer [Electronic Score] – James T. Hill* (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Recorded By – Allen Sides (tracks: 1)
- Recorded By [Score], Mixed By [Score] – Shawn Murphy (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Technician [Auricle Control Systems] – Richard Grant (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Whistle [Solo Whistles] – Phil Ayling (tracks: 3 to 17)
- Whistle [Solo Whistles], Bagpipes [Solo Pipes] – Eric Rigler (tracks: 3 to 17)
Notes(P) 2002 Walt Disney Records
(C) 2002 Walt Disney Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 050086079971
|5050466-1381-2-5||Various||Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album + CD, Single)||Walt Disney Records||5050466-1381-2-5||Europe||2002|
|UWCD-8046||John Rzeznik / James Newton Howard||John Rzeznik / James Newton Howard - Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album, RE)||Walt Disney Records||UWCD-8046||Japan||2018|
|5050466-1797-2-2||Various||Walt Disney: Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||5050466-1797-2-2||Europe||2002|
|094638584629||Various||Walt Disney: Treasure Planet (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||EMI||094638584629||Europe||2007|
|5050466-1379-2-0||Various||Treasure Planet: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (2xCD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||5050466-1379-2-0||Scandinavia||2002|