Otis Grand (born February 14, 1950, Beirut, Lebanon) is an American blues musician, best known for his album, Perfume and Grime (1996). Although born in Beirut, Grand has spent much of his life in the United States. He played with local blues musicians at Eli's Mile High Club in Oakland, California, and made contacts that would later prove useful; such as Joe Louis Walker who produced his debut album, Always Hot (1988). He later cited his early influences as being .
Listen to Otis Grand Radio featuring songs from He Knows the Blues free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Profile: American blues musician, born 14 February 1950 in Beirut, Lebanon. In Groups: The Bliss Street Blues Band, The Otis Grand Blues Band. Variations: Viewing All Otis Grand. Grand, O. Grand, Otis. He Knows The Blues (Album). Sequel Records, Volt.
Artist: Otis Grand Title: He Knows The Blues Year Of Release: 1992 Label: Sequel Records Genre: Blues, Modern Electric Blues Quality: APE (image,. Tracklist: 01. Things Are Getting Harder To Do 02. You Hurt Me 03. Jumpin' For Jimmy 04. Grand Style 05. Real Gone Lover 06. SRV (My Mood Too) 07.
Artists Otis Grand Blues'65. This album has an average beat per minute of 134 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 94/208 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
Label: Bliss Street Records.
Otis Grand - official. Alex Rodriguez Cruz added 27 new photos to the album Otis Grand & Brian Templeton - with Brian Templeton and Otis Grand at Lucerne Blues Festival. 2 December 2016 ·. "jam" del viernes L to R: the late great Melvin Jackson - young Stanley Abernathy & James Boogaloo Bolden.
|1||Things Are Getting Harder To Do||4:15|
|2||You Hurt Me||5:25|
|3||Jumpin' For Jimmy||4:40|
|5||Real Gone Lover||3:33|
|6||SRV (My Mood Too)||5:54|
|7||Leave That Girl||4:23|
|9||Your Love Pulls No Punches||5:17|
|11||Teach Me How To Love You||2:14|
|12||He Knows The Blues||0:50|
- Distributed By – Fantasy, Inc.
- Remastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Licensed From – Sequel Records
- Remixed At – Falconer Studios
- Arranged By [Horns] – Joe Louis Walker (tracks: 7)
- Baritone Saxophone – Mike Hobart
- Bass [Bass Fiddle], Bass [Fender] – Dan Quinton
- Executive-Producer – Jack Garcia, Jean-Luc Suarez
- Guitar – Joe Louis Walker (tracks: 6)
- Guitar, Steel Guitar [National Steel Guitar] – Otis Grand
- Mixed By – Mick Dolan
- Organ [Hammond B3] – Mick Weaver (tracks: 1)
- Organ [Hammond B3], Piano – Peter Bogart
- Photography – Phil Smee
- Piano – Mick Weaver (tracks: 2), Steve Clayton
- Producer – Joe Louis Walker, Otis Grand
- Recorded By – Zack Grand
- Remix – Andy Kay
- Tenor Saxophone – Pee Wee Ellis
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Peter Acock
- Trumpet – Lorenzo Parry
- Trumpet, Arranged By [Horns] – Calvin Owens
- Vocals – Earl Green , Jimmy "T-99" Nelson* (tracks: 3, 10), Joe Louis Walker
NotesRecorded in Lyon France, November 27-30, 1990.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 25218 3410-2
|NEXCD 219||Otis Grand||He Knows The Blues (CD)||Sequel Records||NEXCD 219||UK||1992|
|BD 101 CD||Otis Grand||He Knows The Blues (CD)||Sequel Records||BD 101 CD||France||Unknown|