Album Intro： Fite builds upon his signature samples here, but with a more restrained, mature hand. Famous for mining record store bargain bins for long-forgotten CDs, Tim takes tracks from their musical obscurity, dusts them off, and reburies them in his own tunes. But now, with 'Fair Ain't Fair', come the voices, layer upon layer. Fite plays with melody in a way he never has before. Harmony rules, and the results are a collection of exquisite songs. Features members of Sufjan Stevens' band and My Brightest Diamond on guest vocals.
Or consider a donation?
Uke tabs from Fair Ain't Fair. More albums from Tim Fite. Artist : Tim Fite Released date : 2008 Label : Anti/Epitaph. Top Fair Ain't Fair songs. Ukulele Tuner: Easily Tune your Uke with this online tool. Ukulele Scales: Library of scales and modes including scale shapes. Ukulele Tuner Easy online uke tuning.
0. 0. Under the Table Tennis.
Album Fair Ain’t Fair. All around the water tower The children, line by line Head to toe and shoulder to shoulder Left at every right. Green grown Grind the grass Hooooooo Check off the list Somethin' in the air Mama don't like Somethin' in the air Ain't right. All around the water tower Children, line by line Head to toe and shoulder to shoulder Left at every right. Look alive, look alive Look alive, look alive Look alive, look alive Look alive, look alive Look alive, look alive Look alive, look alive Look alive, look alive Look alive.
Album Fair Ain't Fair. Tim Fite - Big Mistake Songtext. Show me the best that you got, and I'll show you one better Show me your reddest rose, and I'll show you one redder Tell me a dirty joke, and I'll laugh it off lightly If I tell you a dirty joke, you might not like me. Everyone gets to make one big mistake And if you're waitin' on me Well, I guess you're gonna have to wait.
Listen to Fair Ain't Fair in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
But it is also his most genre specific. There has been a logical transition over the course of the last three albums
|1||Road Of A Tree|
|6||Rats And Rags|
|8||Thought I Was A Gun|
|9||The Names Of All The Animals|
|16||Line By Line|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anti, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Anti, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epitaph
- Distributed By – Epitaph
- Mastered At – The Mastering Palace
- Drums, Percussion – Justin Riddle
- Engineer – Rob Badenoch
- Guitar – Dan Saks*
- Guitar [Slack Key Guitar] – Chris Lind
- Guitar, Banjo, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass – Adam Gustavson
- Guitar, Piano, Mandolin – Dan Kinsley
- Management – Jacob Harris
- Mastered By – Dave Kutch
- Other [Everthing Else] – Tim Fite
- Tape [Tape Sounds], Vocals [Singing] – Dr. Leisure
- Viola – Maria Hansen
- Vocals [Singing] – Bloody Nose Boys, Danielle Stech-Homsy, Pepi Ginsburg, Shara Worden
NotesIssued in a bi-fold cardboard sleeve with a 4 page insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 46778 68562 2
- Matrix / Runout: 71898AM-01 86856-2 040208
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZN1C
- Other (inner ringv): MCOM