Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Winter's Tune by Genevieve and the Wild Sundays on iHeartRadio! . Chat About Winter's Tune by Genevieve and the Wild Sundays.
The Sundays (stylized as The SUNDAYS on all releases) were an English alternative rock band. The band formed in the late 1980s and released three albums in the 1990s. The band's beginnings came with the meeting of singer Harriet Wheeler and guitarist David Gavurin while attending Bristol University. Wheeler had played gigs with Cruel Shoes, an early incarnation of the band Jim Jiminee. The duo soon augmented the band with bassist Paul Brindley and drummer Patrick Hannan.
The Fine Line Lyrics. Everybody get in line-it's blind-leads-blind Everybody drop a dime to ease your mind The weathermen say it's gonna be warm today What I'd give for a little rain Here I sit Torch in hand I'm living in the devil's land. Devil in black Break your momma's back Feel like a maniac
This fan page is dedicated to the gorgeous and talented actress Genevieve Cortese. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created – 27 March 2011.
Genevieve holds a bachelor of fine arts degree in drama and a bachelor of arts. Making her television debut as Kris Furillo, Genevieve is an experienced stage actress. She has performed in regional productions of "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," "Crimes of the Heart" and "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
|2||Lost Cell Phone Blues||3:54|
|4||You Could Never Be||3:35|
|6||Down Down Down||3:53|
|10||Chain Link Fence||3:43|
|11||Long Way to Go||3:24|
|12||Showers of Songs||4:36|
- Manufactured By – www.ilexmedia.com.tw
- Recorded At – One Ton Studios
- Mastered At – One Ton Studios
- Design, Layout – Wendy Wall
- Guest, Banjo – Catherine Black
- Guest, Bells – Katherine Dennison
- Guest, Fiddle – Zavellennahh Hnsuaft
- Photography, Cover – Devon Gillott
- Producer, Mixed By – Wynn Gogol
- Vocals, Bass – Kelly Sherwin
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Genevieve Charbonneau
- Vocals, Mandolin – Chandra Crowe
- Vocals, Percussion, Guitar – Laura Carleton
NotesComes in a cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 53677 61699 8
- Matrix / Runout: www.ilexmedia.com *** Genevieve and the Wild Sundays-Fine Line ***
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT027
- Matrix / Runout: D151591 8C